We are headquartered in Orange County, California, but we help clients throughout California.
Mandy, Intake Specialist
Think it is hard to get ready for court? We can do the paperwork to get you ready.
Dial ThinkReady (844-657-3239)
We accept most forms of payment, and we are able to accept electronic signatures for most documents.
We primarily assist with evictions, family law, guardianships, expungements, criminal sealing orders, name changes, and restraining orders but through our local network of paralegals and experts, we can assist you with a wide variety of services:
Family Law Pleadings
- All first paper documents (Petition, Summons, etc.) for initial dissolution filings
- Disclosures (Income and Expense Declaration, Schedule of Assets and Debts, etc.)
- Order to Show Cause filings for specific contested issues
- All discovery documents including motions
- Arrears, spousal support, and child support
- Judgment packets with stipulated attachment or Marital Settlement Agreement
Evictions (Unlawful Detainers)
- Required notices (3 day, 15 day, 30 day, and 60 day)
- All first paper documents (Petition, Summons, etc.)
- Lock-out orders
- Guardianship package
- Objection to guardianship
- Sealing Order
- Petition to Dismiss (Expungement)
- Petition to Reduce Charges
- Quash restraining order
- California Statutory Will
- Power of Attorney
- Advanced Healthcare Directive
Other Civil Matters
- Civil Restraining Order
- Summons and Complaint – Limited Civil
- Name Change
- Other civil pleadings, answers to discovery, etc.